songtext (:

Dienstag, 29. März 2011

"Everytime I feel you're looking at me
I can hardly breath
Evertime you're near I'd like to be
The one and olny kind of my heart
You're the kind I've been looking to finde
In my heart and my mind

You're the love of my life and all my yearning
I wish you'd realize how much I care
You're the love of my life ultimate feeling shooting stars in my eyes
Dreams come true

Time will tell if we can give it a try
I make myself believe
You're the kind I've been looking to find
In my heart and my mind

You're the love of my life and all my yearning
I wish you'd realize how much I care
You're the love of my life ultimate feeling shooting stars in my eyes
Dreams come true

Destiny might even tear us one day apart
But muracles of love sometimes
Just wait for a start
Yeah yeah

You're the love of my life and all my yearning
I wish you'd realize how much I care
You're the love of my life ultimate feeling shooting stars in my eyes
Dreams come true
"

video

Ich habe dieses Lied schon den ganzen Tag im Kopf -.-' Aber es ist so schön (:
video übrigens selbst gemacht (;
tschausn ;D Jule

Kommentare:

little_Fairy89 hat gesagt…

Is das nicht das Lied aus "Lena - Liebe meines Lebens" (ZDF)??? Mir dudelt das nämlich heute auch schon den ganzen Tag im Kopf rum ... ^^

Kiki&Jule hat gesagt…

ja das ist das xD